Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
Aircontact PRO 65L + 15L SL
- Unit price
- Brand Story
There isn't much you can't fit in the Aircontact Pro 65+15 or a duration you can't carry the load comfortably thanks to the optimum weight distribution and well thought out design. Whether you're headed off into the Australian Outback, the Icelandic wilderness, or anywhere in between, you can be sure you'll have what you need when you need it. Plus, you're guaranteed the perfect fit with the infinitely adjustable VariFit-Slide back system. Raincover Included.
- Aircontact System
- Load transfer to the hip fins thanks to the flexible V-frame
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Rain Cover
- Pull-forward hip fins
- Load adjustment strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Padded hip belt
- Front zip access
- SOS label
- VariFlex System
- Outer pockets (3)
- Height adjustable lid
- Active Comfort Fit
- Separate bottom compartment with removable base
- Compatible with 3.0 litre drinking system/bag
- VariSlide System
- Includes a day pack
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Walking pole holder
- Ice Axe Attachment
- Weight = 1750 g
- Volume = 50 + 10 Liter
- Dimensions = 80 / 30 / 26 (h x w x d) cm
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop is a 330 denier polyamide blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Thanks to the PU coating, it is also waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) and is, therefore, the perfect material for big packs.
- Woven from 600 denier polyester yarn and with a thick PU coating, this tear resistant and light fabric is highly versatile. Whenever it’s about keeping the weight of the backpack as low as possible with moderate stress, then this is the ideal solution. The “deuter Super Polytex BS” version is produced in compliance with the stringent bluesign® standard. Its features and stress factors are identical.
Deuter is one of the leading backpack and sleeping bag companies worldwide. Known for their innovative products, best quality and original design. Deuter also looks back on a history of more than hundred years in the business. Founded in 1898, Deuter's headquarters is still located near Augsburg, Germany. They are working with their subsidiary Deuter USA and export to more than 50 countries worldwide. Their vision reaches beyond making exceptional products. Deuter creates the exhilarating feeling of surpassing their own limits while in harmony with nature.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.