Access Down HoodyRegular price $229.00 Sale price $160.00
Fully redesigned for 2019, the Black Diamond Women’s Access Down Hoody is an incredibly versatile mid-weight down jacket that is perfect for fall hikes, lightweight ski tours and chilly days down in town. The jacket’s DWR coating is water resistant while the lofty 700-fill RDS down insulation packs down small. Fully redesigned fabric and fit for 2019.
- Lightweight nylon ripstop shell fabric
- 700-fill, RDS-certified Allied goose down insulation
- Two zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hood opening
- Weight: 344 g
- Shell: 30D Ripstop with DWR finish (52gsm, 100% Nylon),
- Insulation: 700 fill-power RDS certified goose down with DWR treatment (85% Down, 15% Feather, Goose Down),
- Lining : 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (37gsm, 100% Nylon)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.