Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This website is encrypted. We take your security very seriously. All transactions powered by Shopify.
Shipping is free on all U.S. orders
- Unit price
- Brand Story
The Black Diamond 9.4 seamlessly blends high-end specs with a durable construction that can handle day in and day out use. By combining a 2X2 sheath that's burly enough to withstand every day abuse with a versatile diameter equally suited for hard redpoint burns or projecting sessions, the 9.4 hits the sweet spot for climbers who demand performance and need reliability. The rope also features an easily identifiable middle marker and handling that knots easily and feeds through a belay device smoothly.
- 1X1 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 1X1 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- Rope Dynamic Elongation: 0.34
- Rope Factor Falls: 7
- Rope Half Mark: Yes
- Rope Impact Force8 kN
- Rope Sheath Slippage: -0.001
- Rope Static Elongation: 0.084
- Rope Type: Single
- Rope Weight Per Meter: 58 g (2.05 oz)
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Since 1957, Black Diamond's innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas.
Black Diamond has become a globally recognized voice for conservation and preservation ethics, particularly in Utah, where Black Diamond's global headquarters sit at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains. Black Diamond and Waste Management recycled an estimated 25 tons of Black Diamond's waste—approximately 60% of the organization's total solid waste stream. This included approximately 138 tons of cardboard, 43 tons of metals, 28 tons of paper, 26 tons of plastics and 1,776 lbs of computer waste. This recycling effort amounted to a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions of approximately 510 tons CO2—roughly equivalent to not driving 720,000 miles each year.
Adding product to your cart
You might want to take a closer look.