3D Hydro - 2L ReservoirRegular price $34.00
The unique, soft-molded design of the 3D Hydro Reservoir provides comfort and stability on the trail and dries quickly thanks to the integrated hanger. The custom SpeedClip attachment system and spine handle make for an easy to fill reservoir that fits perfectly in any Gregory 3D hydro ready pack.
- 3D QuickDry: Soft-molded 3D design prevents contact between top and bottom layers when hanging open, dramatically speeding drying time and discouraging bacteria growth
- QuickDry Hanger: A convenient option for storage or hang drying on or off the trail, integrated into the reservoir itself
- SpeedClip Mounting System: 3D Hydro enabled Gregory packs feature a one-handed Lock-And-Go linkage between the reservior hanger and the SpeedClip system mounted inside the packs hydration sleeve
- Anatomical Fit: 3D form and full-length baffle properly distribute the weight of the reservoir by positioning the water flat against your back for optimal stability and comfort. without adding weight and cylindrical bulk
- Spine Co-Molded Handle: A comfortable, soft-molded handle makes filling easy and the co-molded baseplate provides full length support for hassle-free insertion and removal from the pack.
- Quick Disconnect: Inline hose quick-disconnect coupling for easy refills without having to un-thread the hose from the shoulder harness
- DryLock Magnetic Bite Valve: Push-button on/off bite valve allows for confident, leak-free storage while traveling to and from the trail (magnet accessory included)
- EasyGrip Fill Port: Rubberized fill port opening with integrated hose locator for inline quick-disconnect and screwcap tether
- Gregory Lifetime Guarantee
- Weight: 6.5 oz (185g)
- Volume: 2L (64oz)
- Dimensions: 14.25" x 7" x 3" (36.2 x 17.8 x 7.6cm)
- External: 100% Polythylene (LDPE)
- Pack Body: Metallocene PE Film (BPA & PVC Free)
- Pack Bottom: LDPE, MDPE, PP & Silicone
- Lining: TPU
Since 1977, Gregory packs are designed with hand-crafted prototypes made by skilled artisans at their headquarters in Salt Lake City, USA. They use cutting-edge technology and forward-thinking backpack solutions to make the most streamlined and reliable technical packs on the market.
Gregory’s ambition is to reduce their carbon footprint through a global strategy aimed at reducing their greenhouse gas emissions, energy consumption, and waste. Gregory also partners with non-profits, alliances, and charitable organizations that share their belief to be kind, be adventurous and to leave the planet better than they found it.