Jade Canyon 4 Person TentRegular price $349.95
- CabinMAX architecture offers 30% more livable space than typical cabin tent designs.
- Standing-room height plus near-vertical walls make space for the whole crew.
- Overhanging open rain fly and four floor-to-ceiling windows promote cooling air circulation, even during a light rain.
- Dry entry porch awning and lower step-in height makes coming or going easy for everyone.
- Premium frame materials make for a lighter, more durable tent that's ready for any adventure
- Sleeping capacity: 4
- Floor size: 8ft x 8ft
- Interior peak height: 7ft
- Minimum weight: 18lbs 14oz
- Pack size: 9 x 27in
- Floor area: 64 ft²
- Doors: 1
- Storage pockets: 4
- Pole Attachment: Continuous Pole Sleeves, Clips, Hubs, Post & Grommet
- Main pole: 19mm steel
- Secondary pole: 13mm aluminum
- Inner body fabric: 68D 190T Polyester taffeta 2000 mm
- Rainfly fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 2000 mm
- Mesh: 40D polyester no-see-um
- Floor fabric: 75D 190T polyester taffeta 3000 mm
Our journey into the outdoors began with products ranging from rugged canvas wagon covers and horse blankets to custom camp tents and store-front awnings – all crafted in our Binghamton, NY workshop. Quality and durability has always been our trademark.
In 1960, Eureka!'s new and innovative Draw-Tite® tent, with its practical, free standing external frame, travelled with Sir Edmund Hillary—the first person documented to summit Mt. Everest only six years earlier—in a Himalayan Expedition to Nepal. Then in 1963, Eureka! made history: in the first all American Mt. Everest expedition, sixty Draw-Tite® tents sheltered participants from fierce 60+ mph winds and temperatures below -20°F as James W. Whittaker and others summited the mountain.
Today, we’ve expanded our product line beyond tents with stoves, sleeping bags, sleeping pads and more.