Cozy Up SweatshirtRegular price $79.00
Iconic classic crew-neck style is here. What if you could get that same style, but with a totally soft and sustainable upgrade? Made with Cardiff fabric, this blend of hemp, recycled poly, and TENCEL™ Lyocell feels vintage-level soft from the start.
- Hemp/recycled polyester/TENCEL™ Lyocell blend french terry
- Oversized pull-on raglan sweatshirt
- Novelty twill tape along raglan seams
- Soft 1x1 rib cuffs and bottom band
- Metal logo rivet at bottom side seam
- Natural odor reducing features
- UPF 50+
- 55% Hemp
- 25% Recycled Polyester
- 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell
- Machine wash with like colors
- Tumble dry low when needed
prAna was started in a garage in Carlsbad, California back in 1992. At that time yoga and climbing gear left a lot to be desired, so Beaver and Pam Theodosakis decided to create their own stylish and sustainably made clothes. They sewed the first pieces themselves, labeled them with tags made from homemade recycled paper, and shipped their orders in fruit boxes from local grocery stores.
The clothes we wear tell a story. From the fields where prAna’s organic cotton and hemp are grown, to the beaches where plastic bottles are harvested, to the chemicals that need to be managed upstream, to the safety and well-being of the people assembling prAna’s clothing, there is a rich and inspiring story built into each and every piece prAna creates